Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Podfittness.com

If you know me, you know I am not a big fan of exercise, but since I will be walking down the aisle in a BIG white dress in 7 months, I figure I better do something.

I have subscribed to www.podfittness.com and I really like it. Basically, it's like a workout video on your ipod. The difference is you get to listen to your own music instead of watch the annoying skinny girls on tv. It's 60 dollars every 13 weeks. You can download up to 3 workouts every day (who wants to do three workouts every day?).

What happens when you log on is you answer some questions about yourself (health, fitness, equipment, goals, etc.). Then, the program recommends some workouts. You pick out a workout that you want, and make some playlists for the workout using your itunes. Then, you can download your workout.

I have been able to download some workouts for my elliptical. I have also downloaded a stretching workout, combined workout, and weight training workouts. It's really cool to have so many workouts at your fingertips.

Hopefully, after the new year I will be heading to the gym for some more intensive workouts to prepare for our big day, but until then, this definitely works (if I do it).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! Only 6 months till the big day!!! Yippeee...can't wait! Love you both!