Daisypath Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2007

11 Months!


In case you haven't noticed.....only 11 months until our wedding. That's less time than we have been engaged...so that doesn't seem like long to us. Last weekend, we headed to Cicero, IN for a great time. Saturday morning Karla, Betsy, and I went dress shopping....I think that was the 9th time. I lost track. Luckily, I found 2 dresses! Since then, I think I have decided on one. Obviously, I can't post a picture but I promise it's great. I can post some pictures of possible bridesmaid dresses.




Here are the shoes that Karla and Betsy jokingly decided they wanted to wear.....they would look good....on a hooker!








Here is a possible bridesmaid dress. We loved the fit and the color.







Thank you Betsy for inviting everyone to your beautiful house! We had a great time Saturday night at our engagement party. It was so much fun seeing everyone.






No comments: